Tamrasys is a HRDF authorised Training Provider for Corporate in the area of Information Technology, Soft Skills and Skill Development. Tamrasys is also IT Consulting Services Company providing solutions to Medical, Retail, Logistics, Property Management, Insurance, Education clients since 2013. We act as a single point contact to our clients in providing excellent training and consulting services.
Our goal is to design and deliver skill development training programs to improve human talent and provide range of IT consulting services that produce outstanding business performance.
We envision is to be a Preferred Training Partner to improve human capital and to become preferred IT consulting services company in Global Market.
The company is founded by young and dynamic aspirants under the guidance of a great industry visionary who is having 30+ years of experience. Tamrasys’s Technical consultants and Trainers are matched to the requirement of the client’s need and they are specialists in their own field who has substantial experience to share GEMS that no books can share.
Mr.Nagendhran – Director
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist with strong application development experience in using Microsoft tools.
- Have Entrepreneur skills
Ms.Vandana – Director
- Having strong experience in Business Analysis and Software testing
AJS Prakash - Business & Technical Consultant.
- An enterprising professional with over 22 years of experience including IT Consulting Services, Software Product Development, IT Training and in Education Management
- Having worked with many MNCs
- Started couple of IT Training organizations and managed them successfully.
Tamrasys Training Expertise
We offer various trainings that are tailor made to increase the productivity and performance of your human capital.
- Through years of experience working with different industries, we truly understand the current training needs. Companies no longer need a theory-based training but a practical training with applicable knowledge and skills.
- Tamrasys is a catalyst for attaching the missing linkage between the knowledge learned and the practical work applications.
- We listen to understand our client issues and business objectives. We work together to equip the client manpower with necessary skills, providing them with the right tools to acquire required important skills with competitive edge.
- We believe that training does not stop at preaching in front of a whiteboard. We stress on hands application, real LIVE experiences and the latest technology.
Tamrasys IT Consulting Expertise
We customize, develop IT solutions through technology collaborations as per the client’s need, requirements and objectives.
Domain Expertise: Medical, Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, Hospitality, oil & gas, information Technology, banking, property and service Industry.
- Tamrasys is Training Provider for Corporate Training and Consulting Solutions Company since 2013. We act as a single contact to our clients in providing excellent training and development which meet the needs of our clients.
- For PMP training course, we are thes training provider with online simulation exams which participants can do their convenience. In Southeast Asia, we are the first training provider introduce Cyber Security Risk Management Training.
Our Trainers Profile
Mrs. R.Radha Balachandar M.P.T (Pediatric Neurology), M.Sc(Psychology), PGDP (Counseling Psychology) who is the trainer for Emotional Intelligence.
- She has extensive experience working in a variety of settings with children from birth through adolescence with a variety of childhood conditions including neurological impairments, Learning Disability, development delay , Cerebral Palsy , Scoliosis, Club Foot, Muscular Dystrophy, Down Syndrome, Autism, ADHD and other Pediatric Conditions.
RAMASWAMI VENKATESAN, PMP
- Rich and extensive experience of over 20 years in Project and Program Management, Information Technology Services Business with PMP certification.
- Global work experience with large US and European multinationals like Hewlett Packard (HP),Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) and Getronics and having worked in multiple geographies, such as, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, US, Bahamas and Jamaica. Also handled short term assignments and business cases in other countries like Indonesia, Thailand and Australia.
- Providing voluntary services as a Director of PMI Malaysia. (Local Chapter Council).