Business landscape keeps on changing. With the changes in business world, it is necessary for software companies to adapt their software and modify underlying architecture. Tamrasys's migration services enable companies to rapidly implement such changes and capitalize on new market opportunities:
Tamrasys's migration services facilitate software companies to:
- Offer the product on additional technology platforms (e.g.: J2EE products on the .NET stack)
- Re-architect the product to scale-up to target enterprise customers, or scale-down to target SME customers
- Transition desktop products to a hosted services model, enabling Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Incorporate Web 2.0 concepts and features into online products.
- Migrate user interfaces (eg: Web enabling or converting to SmartClient).
- Modernize architecture from 2-tier to n-tier or 32-bit to 64-bit systems.
- Replace architecture components with emerging alternatives (e.g.: transitioning from Crystal Reports to Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SRS).
- Reducing total cost of ownership
- Internationalize and localize the product into multiple languages.